‘Think Jersey’ is famous for its Battle of the Beach programme – a half or full day programme of beach competition team fun!
Participants will be transferred to the sandy beach of St Ouen, which provides the perfect setting for the beach battle, with miles of out-stretched sandy beach and fantastic scenic views.
We also has a remarkable array of beach toys and sports equipment with professional instructors.
Depending on your event objectives, the Battle of the Beach programme can be designed as a relaxed experiential event or as a competitive team challenge.
Beach Based Games can include:
- Blo Karting
- Surfing / Wind Surfing
- Beach Volleyball
- Giant Sand Castle Competition
- Fill me Bucket – Water Canon fun
- Beach Football / Penalty Shoot out
- Limbo Competition
- Flag Races – diver for the marker planted in the sand
- Metal Detector Challenge – locate the treasure
- Board Paddle Competition
- Boules Championship
- Hula Hoop
- Life Raft Race
- Rounders / Baseball
- Ultimate Frisbee Competition
- Crocodile Shuffle – relay race with inflatable